No doubt that fabric seats in a car give you comfort more than any other seats. Besides this comfort, these seats attract more dust and get dirty faster than leather seats. If you are searching to clean these seats in an effective way then you are at the right place. I will answer the most troubling question that is how to clean fabric seats in car. After reading this article, I assure you that you would never go to any experts for seat cleaning and you will be able to clean car upholstery yourself without buying any expensive cleaner. Therefore, by reading this article, you will get the most amazing way to clean your car seats cloth in free. Let’s start
How to Clean Fabric Seats in Car
The first thing which you should bear in mind is that do not use any expensive cleaner loaded with chemicals. Chemicals that are present in cleaner can ruin the soft fabric of your car seats. You can make a mixture of cleaner yourself without spending a single penny. Thus, first, make a mixture for seat washing.
The following are the ingredients of the washing mixture for upholstery.
- A half bucket of Lukewarm Water
- 3 tablespoon of Baking Soda
Read More About: How to Clean Headlights with Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of Shampoo
- Small Quantity of Tooth Paste
Take a half bucket of lukewarm water and add 3 tablespoons of baking soda. On the other hand, take a bowl and mix 1 tablespoon of shampoo, toothpaste, and vinegar. Make a thin paste of all these 3 ingredients. After getting a homogeneous mixture of these three ingredients, pour this mixture into the mixture of water and baking soda. Stir well.
Your homemade cleaner is ready for the cloth of your seats. Now follow the below-mentioned steps to get a shining upholstery.
Clean Car Seats Fabric Yourself
You need the following items to clean the cloth of vehicle seats.
- Stiff hair Brush
- Homemade Washing Mixture
- 2 Microfiber Towel
- Spray Bottle
Steps to Wash Car Upholstery
- The first step is very simple, just vacuum the upholstery. By doing this, you will get dust-free seats.
- Now, take a microfiber towel and soak it in the homemade solution. After getting out the towel from the bucket, squeeze it well so that all extra water drops into the bucket again.
- Now just rub the automobile seat with this soaked towel in a clockwise manner.
- When you feel that seat is getting wet with a wet microfiber towel, stop rubbing the seat with the towel
- In the next step, hold the stiffed brush in your hand and wipe the seats with this brush.
- After wiping for 5 minutes, stop this action. And scratch the seats with the other dry towel.
- A washed and shining upholstery is waiting for you.
If you want to learn from a Video, see the following one
Note: Vacuum the seats again if you feel that it is necessary.
In addition, if you got stains (blood, oil, water) on your car seat cloth, do not need to worry. Take the spray bottle and fill it with the cleaning solution that is made by you. Sprinkle the solution on the stain and rub it with a towel and then wipe it out with the brush.
Read More About: How to Clean Car Seat Stains
I hope, you will apply the aforementioned techniques to clean the fabric seats in car yourself. Don’t forget to give us the reviews about your results in the comment section. Thank you, stay blessed.